In each one-hour episode, Tamron Hall is joined by a core team of correspondents with extensive knowledge of law enforcement and a passion for storytelling. Series goes beyond the headlines... See full summary »
William Andrew Brewer,
Lilly Singh, YouTube's iisuperwomanii brings her happy place to life in an ambitious 27 city world tour where she hand delivers an inspirational message to her 7+ million fans while ... See full summary »
The great-great-grandson of Herman Mudgett (alias H.H. Holmes - America's first serial killer), Jeff Mudgett, sets out to prove a controversial theory that H.H. Holmes and Britain's most ... See full summary »
I wanted to like this show. I like ABC and I love the morning line up. I didn't mind they took away Rachael Ray, but was hoping I could vibe with her. I don't. Here are some of the reasons.
1) She talks over guests. She acts superior and when she has people on the show who know more than her, she feels like she needs to puff her chest.
2) she stands in the crowd above her guests which, to me, makes it so she above them.
3) she's a know it all.
4) her topics are boring. I want to wake up in the morning. Not fall asleep.
5) she plays devils advocate too often for people who don't deserve it.
3) in I think the third episode she called on someone to speak and the girl excitedly touched the mic and she snapped at her and said "I hold the microphone, this is my microphone"
Bring back Racheal or give us something to look forward too.
2 of 6 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?
| Report this