Young and Wild (2012)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 11 items
Sex & Nudity
- There is a lot of discussion of sex, as that is one of the main themes of the movie.
- There are several cut-scenes and/or animations that show a penis penetrating a vagina (i.e. hardcore sex), erect penises, vulva etc.
- Main character flashes back to sexual encounters with different male partners, one examples anal sex (penetration is suggested but not shown), another oral sex (camera is partially obscured) etc.
- A young man (fully clothed) is sitting with his erect penis exposed on screen as a young woman walks up to him, straddles him and they begin to have sex.
- There are multiple scenes of lesbian sex where two young ladies are topless and kissing and it is implied they are fingering each other.
- There is a scene where a man's erect penis is shown just before he has sex with a young woman.
- There are other sex scenes that have no nudity.
- There is a scene of a young lady masturbating with no nudity shown.
Violence & Gore
- There is some mild violence like a woman slapping a child, a man pushing a woman, and a wrestling match, but all of these scenes are brief.
- There is quite a bit of swearing, for example the F-word, although that may only be in the English subtitles.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- There is a party scene where people are drinking. A character is seen smoking a cigarette after sex.