Tara tells Piney about what she read in John's letters; John was planning to meet the Irish Kings and Kellen in Northern Ireland to end SAMCRO's relationship with the IRA, but was killed before the meeting could take place. Having discovered the identity of Romeo's number two, Luis Torres, Potter's investigation gets back on track. As part of his plan to use RICO against the Sons, he also tells Otto about Luann having sex with Bobby prior to her murder, with Otto reaching out to Gemma to seek retribution against whomever may have killed her, and the Sons deciding to go after Caruso. When Piney confronts Clay about John's letters, both Clay and Gemma separately turn to Unser to find the letters in Tara's office. Meanwhile, Roosevelt presses Juice to begin feeding him information, and Opie discovers Lyla has been lying to him.
Did You Know?
When Opie stays behind in Lyla's dressing room, the camera rotates around the front of Opie, and you can briefly see a glimpse of the camera crew's feet walking the camera/mic around to the back of Opie. See more
The Blu-ray/DVD contains a 'Creator's Cut' version of this episode, which features four minutes of additional footage:
- After the opening credits, Gemma (Katey Sagal) tells Jax (Charlie Hunnam) and Clay (Ron Perlman) that Otto (Kurt Sutter) knows Luann and Bobby (Mark Boone Junior) had been having sex. They speculate on who may have told Otto, with Clay concluding it must have been Roosevelt (Rockmond Dunbar) trying to turn the club against Bobby. Jax points out that they know Bobby didn't kill Luann, as he was with them when she was murdered. Gemma tells them SAMCRO have got to give Otto some kind of peace of mind. Even if it's not actually the person who killed Luann, it doesn't matter so long as Otto thinks it is.
- After Lyla (Winter Ave Zoli) tells Opie (Ryan Hurst) and Jax that Caruso (Tom Arnold) is out of the porn industry, Chibs (Tommy Flanagan), Tig (Kim Coates) and Juice (Theo Rossi) are watching the shooting of a zombie-themed porn film.
- After Unser (Dayton Callie) is shown looking through Tara (Maggie Siff)'s office for the letters from John Teller to Maureen ('Paula Malcolmson'), Gemma and Tara are eating lunch, with Gemma trying to stall Tara from getting back to the office too early. Gemma advises Tara not to get fat, and Tara then asks for advice about the money Jax gave her. Gemma says to keep it in a safety deposit box for a while. When Tara asks if that means she can't spend it, Gemma says she can spend small amounts, but it has to be washed before she can spend the bulk of it.
- After Juice is called away from the porn studio by Roosevelt, Ima (Kristen Renton) sits down beside Opie and asks what is going to happen to him. Opie tells her she should be more concerned about what's going to happen to her. When she asks him if he knows what that will be he says it isn't his decision.
- After Juice returns to the warehouse and is almost caught by Phil (Chris Reed), Jax returns home and gets into bed with Tara, cuddling up to her.
References Night of the Living Dead
Pocket Full of Flies
Performed by Battleme See more