Following events that unfold in the third series of Being Human, vampire Adam (Craig Roberts; Young Dracula) is at college trying to get himself back on the straight and narrow. It's here he meets the beautiful, cool Christa (Leila Mimmack; Married, Single, Other) - who just happens to be a werewolf. They strike up a friendship with Matt (Josh Brown; Grange Hill), and the three of them become embroiled in a mystery that leads to more than they bargained for...
Did You Know?
Episode 1 is the longest episode with 12:08 minutes.
- Episode 2 is 5:08 minutes long.
- Episode 3 is 5:45 minutes long.
- Episode 4 is 6:06 minutes long.
- Episode 5 is 6:25 minutes long.
- Episode 6 is 6:43 minutes long.
- Episode 7 is 7:06 minutes long.
- Episode 8 is 6:31 minutes long.
Spun-off from Being Human