Girl Most Likely (2012)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 65 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for sexual content and language|
Sex & Nudity
- A woman kisses a young man as we see the young man laying the woman down on a bed and taking off her shirt (we see her wearing brief-style underwear and a bra) and then his own shirt (his bare back is visible); the young man kisses the woman's neck and chest, she interrupts and asks the young man if he had previously had sex on the sheets, the young man remarks "only with myself" and continues kissing her; we hear sexual moaning, implying sex, but do not see anything until the next morning when the woman's mother walks into the room to find the young man with the woman, and the woman gets out of bed, wrapping a sheet around her; the mother asks the young man if he had sex with her adult daughter, and then mouths, "Thank you."
- A woman opens a door and sees a fully clothed young man and fully clothed young woman on a bed, kissing passionately; the woman shouts at the young man and the young woman stands up and runs away; the woman later teases the young man, saying that she had walked in on him "Doing it."
- A woman knocks on a door and the woman who answers is wearing a low-cut, cleavage exposing nightgown with built-in bra; we see a man in the background with a button-up shirt open (a portion of his bare chest is visible) and wearing boxer-brief style underwear.
- A young man takes off his pants in a dressing room and a woman is obviously uncomfortable but tries to act casual; the young man is wearing boxer briefs and the woman looks away as the young man takes off his shirt (we see his bare chest and back) before putting on another shirt moments later.
- We see people wearing bathing suits on a pier (men's bare backs and chests are visible), women wear torso and cleavage-bearing bikinis and a woman's cleavage is seen when she is wearing a bikini with a low-cut bathing suit cover.
- A woman wears a short skirt and her shirt tied at her torso as part of a costume (we see a portion of her bare torso).
- As part of a costume, a woman wears a cleavage-exposing corset on stage.
- A man kisses a woman passionately, while smacking her on the backside.
- A man kisses a woman, in front of the woman's adult son and adult daughter, and then smacks the woman twice on the backside playfully.
- A woman and a man kiss.
- A woman hugs a young man.
- Women kiss on the cheek in greeting.
- We see a woman bent over, her backside grinding into a man's crotch, as they dance on a bar.
- We see a woman dancing suggestively with two different men at a bar; she is then seen dancing sensually with a young man and they are very close; their faces almost touch and moments later, we see them with their arms around one another sitting on a bench.
- We see the bare torso of a young woman while lying on a bar with her shirt gathered up, as a woman takes a shot of liquor from her stomach (please see the Substance Use category for more details) and then takes a lime slice from the young woman's mouth.
- A woman asks her mother if she was having sex the previous night and her mother giggles in agreement; the woman then asks if she was "getting spanked" and the woman says yes, and asks her adult daughter if she has ever been spanked during sex; she says yes and then acts disgusted and changes the subject after her mother mentions that she has a very happy sex life.
- A woman tells a man that her boyfriend is planning on having sex with another woman.
- As a scheme to pick up a woman for her brother, a woman tells another woman that she is sexually attracted to her brother, in order to prompt jealousy.
- A man tells his sister that he wishes a woman would have an affair with him.
- A woman tells a man that she had received a phone call while she was naked.
- A woman advises her adult daughter that her underwear is visible (we do not see the woman's underwear).
- A woman asks her father if her mother had been a stripper, and the older man corrects her, saying that she was a "Go-Go dancer."
- A group of young men sing along to a song with the lyrics, "Are you sexual?" while pantomiming grabbing their crotches.
Violence & Gore
- An older man sneaks into a house and pulls out a gun, and another man inside the house pulls out a gun in response with a woman in between them; the older man grabs the woman, holding the gun to her head and the other man begs for her life, offering to be killed instead; the older man then lines up the man, woman, and the woman's adult son on their knees, with their hands held behind their heads until a woman wearing a large protective shell leaps into the room and the gunman fires at her three times; the gunshots hit her shell (she is unharmed) and she tackles the man; we then see a newscast announcing that the gunman had been arrested after trying to kill a man and his family (no one is harmed).
- A woman tells a man that she "might do something to herself" if the man does not come to her aid; we see her arranging a series of pills on the bed and writing a long suicide note, and she then takes one of the pills and falls asleep; another woman discovers her and believes that she is dead (we hear her on the phone shouting that the woman is dead) and we see the sleeping woman experiencing sleepy hallucinations until we see her stomach being pumped; the woman gags (we see spittle in the tube as we hear gagging noises) and awakens unharmed in a hospital psych ward.
- A woman runs out of a hospital room, it takes two men to tackle her, and a male doctor hovers above her and injects her with a syringe; the woman awakens with a start, unharmed, presumably hours later, in the back of her mother's car and she is unharmed.
- A woman slips a book under her shirt and runs out of a library when an older woman leaps across a counter and follows her, shoving her way through a woman and girl holding hands; the older woman appears exhausted when she cannot find the woman (we see her hiding behind a wall).
- We see a woman crying passionately and holding a man's shirt in despair.
- A woman rear-ends a man's car, the man gets out of the car and shouts at her and she dismisses him sarcastically.
- A dog barks and tries to lunge at a man, the man is wearing a large protective shell and is unharmed.
- A woman is startled when a car honks at her brother as he walks mindlessly along a street.
- A man tells a woman that she is being arrested because the car she was driving had been reported stolen and the woman tries to shout and talk her way out of it but the man dismisses her.
- A woman shouts at a man, asking if he would have been concerned if she died and the man tells the woman that he had sent a person to check on her when she had threatened to commit suicide.
- A woman shouts at another woman in a crowded room.
- A woman shouts at her mother.
- A woman shouts at a girl.
- A woman shouts at a man.
- A woman panics and begins to shriek at a man.
- A man shouts at a large suit/helmet and storms away.
- A woman tells her adult daughter that she had been hospitalized because she had tried to kill herself; the woman tells her mother that she had not really wanted to die, but only wanted attention.
- A male doctor advises a woman that her adult daughter had been committed to a psych ward because she tried to kill herself; the woman then asks the doctor if she was in a ward with people who "cut parts off" or "jump out of buildings" and the doctor hesitantly agrees.
- A woman says that her childhood was like being, "impaled with a blunt object over and over again."
- A woman tells a man that her father had died when she was young.
- A man and a woman have a discussion about how the woman's father had died, but she had recently discovered that her father was still alive; the man makes a sarcastic comment about the woman making up a story to have her father die again.
- An older man tells his adult daughter that he had allowed the woman to believe he was dead rather than getting a divorce from the woman's mother.
- A woman tells her adult children that their father had not died when they were younger; the daughter shouts angrily at her mother, storms away and the woman follows, telling her "Please don't kill yourself over this."
- A woman dramatically tells a young man that she will kill herself over the young man's refusal to drive her, and that she will blame him in the letter.
- A woman tells her adult daughter that a man had been struck by lightning three times and was now a conduit for lightning strikes; we see the man struggling to put on a rubber suit and later hear him telling vague stories about feeling electrical current go through his body (he appears unharmed).
- A man tells a woman that his father had been an assassin, and that he is now a spy.
- A woman tells a story about a man throwing a brick through a window to break into a museum and then makes a side remark about children never having to break into museums.
- We see a young woman with a black eye and holding an ice pack on her fist in a jail cell and she is then released.
- We hear a woman vomit in a bathroom: she hovers above a toilet as a man brushes his teeth and the woman heaves as we see the man spitting out his toothpaste (no vomit is visible).
- A woman jumps out of a car and we hear the sound of her vomiting and gagging on the roadside in a bush (we do not see vomit).
- A man dramatically makes gagging noises, and he appears close to vomiting after looking at a crab claw in soup.
- A man spits on the ground directly in front of where a woman is walking.
- We see a woman on the toilet (no nudity is visible) and hear the sound of urination; a young man opens the bathroom door, slamming it into the woman's leg and she yelps in pain as the young man acts embarrassed and shouts, "I didn't see anything."
- At least 1 F-word written in a subtitle, 1 not fully enunciated F-word (fuuuuuuuu...), 4 sexual references, 11 scatological terms (1 mild), 2 anatomical terms, 4 mild obscenity and 30 religious exclamations (e.g. Oh My God, Oh God and Jesus.)
- Name calling (provincial, crazy, happy-go-lucky, simpleton, junkie, not in her right mind and joke.)
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- We see women and men at a bar where one woman drinks a liquor drink rapidly after ordering it from a young man and we then see the woman obviously intoxicated after she drinks additional alcoholic drinks.
- A woman takes a liquor shot from a woman's stomach.
- A woman wakes up after getting drunk and is obviously hung over.
- A woman drinks multiple glasses of wine rapidly.
- An older woman asks a woman's brother if the woman has a drinking problem and the man replies that she has only been drinking for two days.
- We see men and women drinking champagne and wine at parties.
Frightening & Intense Scenes