Wreckage (I) (2010)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 17 items
|MPAA||Rated R for bloody violence, pervasive language and brief drug use|
Sex & Nudity
- The teenage couples hug and kiss. A man threatens to rape a girl and then probably kill her. A man at the junkyard mentions about a blowjob. One of the girls says in a sexual way do you have the right tools for my screw.
Violence & Gore
- Threre is a lot of violence all with blood.
- The flashback scenes are disturbing when you see the young boy shoot his parents.
- A man's head is sliced down the middle.
- A man accidentaly shoots a girl.
- A girl is seen dead hanging off of crane covered in blood.
- You see a man get strangled then hung, blood pouring out of his mouth.
- A woman is nearly crushed inside her car. But survives.
- A car drops on top of a woman.
- A man is seen bruised and cut inside a car.
- A sheriff is stabbed in the leg.
- Two men fight one is stabbed.
- A man tries to suffocate a woman.
- A lot of gunfire as well.
- Countless use of the f word and the s word. Milder words such as, ass, bitch, hell etc.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A man sips a bottle of alcohol.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The film is very intense and scary.