Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem (2007)
- The film takes place in Port Arthur, Texas; not Gunnison, Colorado.
- The Predalien originally dies during the crash of the Predator ship, so it does not feature as Wolfe's primary antagonist throughout the film. Instead, he goes head-to-head with much larger groups of normal Aliens.
- The father and son in the beginning don't witness the Predator ship crashing; instead, the son inadvertently runs into the cloaked ship while hunting.
- Wolfe the Predator doesn't destroy the power plant by mistake; he purposely disables it so that the dark helps him spot the Aliens better.
- Dale (David Paetkau) is the one who dies in the swimming pool when the Alien attacks underwater. Another one kills his friends Mark and Nick as they flee. Wolf intervenes and is wounded, and his roars attract the group of Dallas and the sheriff. They witness Wolfe finishing off an Alien, and open fire on him. Wolfe impales a deputy on a spear to the wall and escapes.
- Tim Sam Trammell isn't killed at his home when the Alien bursts in. Instead, he manages to flee with Kelly (Reiko Aylesworth) and Molly (Ariel Gade) to a cemetery (the scene without Tim is included in the extended version). Tim actually makes it until the end.
- Extended gunshop fight where sheriff Morales (John Ortiz) is grabbed by an Alien from above and is ripped in half. Wolfe enters and kills several Aliens. One of the shop employees melts from Alien acid, the other is killed by Wolfe when he takes aim at the Predator. The humans realize that they shouldn't get in Wolfe's way, and let him leave.
- With the town being overrun by Aliens and no means of transportation, the group is ready to make a stand and die fighting. However, a pick-up truck arrives with three children, being attacked by an Alien on the roof. The survivors kill the Alien and hitch a ride to find a helicopter to escape. The children also survive until the end.
- The final escape does not occur at a hospital but at a small municipal airport where the survivors hope to find a news chopper. When they do, they are suddenly attacked from all sides by Aliens. They fight them off but Jesse (Kristen Hager) dies in the ensuing mayhem. Wolfe arrives and draws the Aliens' attention away, but he gets attacked by wave after wave of the creatures. As a last resort, he tries to activate his self-destruct device, but several Aliens rip his arm off and kill him. Dallas uses Wolfe's shoulder cannon to fend the Aliens off, as he and the survivors enter the helicopter and fly away. In the air, they see a plane heading towards them, dropping the nuclear bomb; the film ends with a bright white light flooding the screen, implying everyone dies.