In this episode, viewers are encouraged to pick up on 50 references to classic movies. Norm confronts his fear of doctors, Laurie confronts her fear of puppets; Danny confronts his fear of public speaking; Artie confronts his fear of peeing in front of strangers.
Did You Know?
Please add to this list
- Ruby slippers from The Wizard of Oz.
- Boulder from Raiders of the Last Ark.
- "Help me" from The Fly.
- The fake orgasm scene from When Harry Met Sally.
- Lady with a dog?
- Guy with a yellow hat?
- "The force runs strong" from Star Wars.
- "Go ahead, make my day" from Dirty Harry.
- "I'd just as soon kiss a Woooky" from Star Wars.
- Girl in Marilyn Munroe dress from Seven Year Itch.
- Stars and Stripes helmet?
- "Frankly my dear I don't give a damn" from Gone With the Wind.
- Guy in green Riddler suit from Batman.
- #16 bin through the window?
- "Enter!" from The Sunshine Boys.
- Rifle on the wall?
- Egg shaped seat in background?
- Item on table?
- "Get your stinking paws off me" from Planet of the Apes.
- "They're back" from The Shining?
- Walking stick with glowing tip?
- "You talking to me?" from Taxi Driver.
- "Show me the money" from Jerry McGuire.
- "I'm the king of the world" from Titanic.
- Girl in weird neck thing?
- Metal ball bearings from Caine Mutiny.
- Guy with weird walking stick.
- Nurse comes in like Quasimodo?
- "You do know how to whistle don't you?" from To Have and Have Not.
My ex-wife's been bleeding me dry. If the workshop's a success, I'll-I'll get a raise. Oh, ah-ah, now that I'm dating again, I-I need a little extra money to s-s-scare up some tail.
[walks away from Danny
Well, ah, don't worry, sir, any tail you get will already be pretty scared.
References To Have and Have Not