In a bar, a collection of Batman's enemies chat about their failed attempts to kill him.
Did You Know?
Harvey Dent uses the two motif throughout the episode:
- every time his hand is seen he has 2 deuces (twos) and two face cards (a pun on his name)
- he also has a four (2*2) card in one shot;
- he applies half-and-half cream to his coffee;
- his story is second in the anthology,
- he wields two .22 caliber handguns at the end
- and the Joker snubs Dent by saying he's seeing double and will always come in second.
Joker's henchmen are drawn with nails on their fingers, but the tone of their hands' coloring suggests they are wearing gloves. See more
[a poker game starts at the Stacked Deck Club
I want a nice, clean game, gentlemen.
That'll be a first...
Composed by Danny Elfman See more