Manitou's Shoe (2001)
- an alternative beginning influenced by Sergio Leone western movies;
- an extended scene in which Ranger goes through the town and townsmen are escaping;
- several extended parts of scenes who remained in the film (e. g. a longer conversation with Karl May);
- an extended scene with Winnetouch and Hombre; an extended scene with Dimitri in the burning ranch;
- the Schoschonen arriving at the Puder Rosa ranch;
- a scene with Dimitri before the cave;
- a love scene with Ranger and Uschi at night.