The Spitfire Grill (1996)
Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 7 items
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for thematic elements|
Sex & Nudity
- Although no sexual content is visually displayed, a character recalls painful memories of a man who sexually abused her. The conversation is not graphic in detail, but it is made quite clear what happened to her.
Violence & Gore
- Percy was in prison for manslaughter. She recounts the event, mentioning the weapon she used and recalling in detail how she had been physically beaten and abused prior to committing her own crime. A baby dies due to physical abuse (not shown).
- A woman slaps another woman.
- Mild profanity, including less than 5 instances each of "s--t" and "damn". No "F" words.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A character smokes. Some characters are shown drinking beer.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- A man wields a gun. A woman falls in a river and goes over a waterfall.
- The scenes where Percy tells of the abuse she suffered in the past includes information that, while not explicit, may be disturbing to viewers.