Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 22 items
Sex & Nudity
- Contains one scene of sexualised threat
- A chainsaw is rubbed against Stretch's crotch in a sexually suggestive manner. This scene is over a minute long and the chainsaw is turned off.
Violence & Gore
- A woman is held over a bucket and a hammer is dropped on her head multiple times (Similar to the "dinner scene" from the first movie).
- Leatherface removes the flesh off of L.G.'s face and places it over Stretch's face. The skin removal is graphic, and a shocking moment occurs when L.G. wakes up with no face and Stretch wearing L.G.'s face see each other. L.G. is also a bit grotesque looking and covered in some blood.
- A man swings a knife at a woman many times while chasing her up stairs. He cuts the back of her legs and her back a couple times.
- Leatherface is seen making sawing motions with a chainsaw offscreen on a body implying he is cutting and disemboweling it.
- A woman grabs a chainsaw and swings it at a man who falls off the ledge and down the side of a mountain into the cave.
- A guy has his head sawed in half. The actual sawing isn't shown, but it's very gory aftermath.
- L.G. is smashed in the head repeatedly with a hammer by Chop Top. LOTS of blood.
- Lefty kicks a hole in the wall and human entrails starts bursting out. Quite gross.
- A man stabs a man with a chainsaw. Briefly, his intestines are seen.
- Contains strong language
- Occasional used of strong language
- Some moderate language
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Contains scenes of alcohol consumption
- Characters drink alcohol.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The dark humor in this movie may be found to be a bit disturbing by some viewers.
- Contains strong gory horror and sustained threat
- A man has his face sliced off, resulting in horrific injury detail.
- The sense of threat is constant and intense throughout the second half of the film.
- A number of grisly murder scenes.
- It is worth noting that except strong gory violence, the movie is darkly comedic in nature. Granted there are pieces of humor though out, but this is still a very violent and bloody film although it's not as intense in my opinion or realistic as the original. The scene with the chainsaw and Stretch's crotch might be unsettling to most.