The day after a huge party a scavenger hunt is held. Every college-age kid in town is out for the grand prize. One-by-one they are all dispatched by a killer in a giant bear suit. But who is it?
Greg Duryea <email@example.com>
His grave is empty... (under the title 'The Scaremaker')
See more »
Did You Know?
The films title for its release in Spain was Creando el terror, which means "Creating the Terror." See more
The "tombstones" used in the cemetery scene are obviously Styrofoam props. They have no text engravings and lack the polished appearance of an authentic monument. See more
The UK version is known as The Scaremaker. Even though the film isn't full of gore, it is cut by 16 seconds. Some of the cuts are:
- Benson's stabbing is cut, you see him stabbed once before dieing.
- The murder of Jane, in the squash court. It shows the bear attack, then cuts to her all bloody, none seen coming out a wound.
- Doesn't focus on Jane's body hung up in the shower's.
- Trish's death in the Summer House is cut, not as much blood is seen. and
- The ending where the killer stabs Teddy, who is trying to help Dawn, it is not seen, so it is left unclear what has happened.
Summer In The City
Performed by The Lovin' Spoonful
Written by John Sebastian
, Steve Boone
and Mark Sebastian See more