Parents GuideAdd to guide
Showing all 9 items
Sex & Nudity
- Some native women wear two piece outfits. Some revealing cleavage.
Violence & Gore
- Several native men are shot near the beginning of the film. Not graphic.
- Several men grab a boy (who is trying to save two small women) and put him in a chair. One man hits him on the head. Later two men find him tied up and gagged under some folding chairs.
- Mothra destroys part of a city (just like Godzilla or any other Classic sci-fi movie) Not graphic. Most of the time they look like toys.
- Near the end, Nelson gets shot several times and is killed. Once again, not very graphic.
- Mild racism, such as "Jews".
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some smoking and drinking.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Natives are clearly Japanese in blackface, which may upset social justice warriors.
- A few scenes on the island in the first half of the film. One where a bunch of natives surround the exploration team. Nothing happens but eventually they go back and the "bad man" (Nelson) shoots the natives. Another scene involves a man being strangled by a carnivorous plant but he is only unconscious. Not very graphic but could be fighting to children younger than 10.