- (2002) Starred as "Mary Warren" in the Broadway production (2002) of Arthur Miller's "The Crucible", also starring Liam Neeson, Brian Murray, Kristen Bell and Laura Linney, whom she went on to star opposite in The Exorcism of Emily Rose (2005).
- (December 30, 1993 to January 29, 1994) She played Little Wiggins in Dennis Rosa's adaptation of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's novel, "Sherlock Holmes and the Curse of the Sign of Four," at the Actors Theatre of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky with V. Craig Heidenreich (Sherlock Holmes); Patrick Husted (Dr. Watson); Corliss Preston (Mary Morstan); Fred Major (Thaddeus Sholto); Michael Kevin (Inspector Lestrade); Bob Scarlett (The Old Sea Captain); Bob Burrus (Jonathan Small); Mark Sawyer-Dailey (Hindu Servant, Policeman); Richard Similio (Bartholomew Sholto/Stoker/Policeman); and David Gravens (Stoker) in the cast. Frazier W. Marsh was director.
- (March 15 to 26, 1994) She played Lisa Johnson in Wendy Hammond's play, "Julie Johnson," in a Humana Festival production at the Actors Theatre of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky with Lily Knight (Julie Johnson); Wilder Schwartz (Frankie Johnson); Carolyn Swift (Claire) and V. Craig Heidenreich (Mr. Miranda) in the cast. Jon Jory was director.
- (March 19 to April 8, 1995) She played Beth in Marsha Norman's play, "Trudy Blues," in a Humana Festival production at the Actors Theatre of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky with Joanne Camp (Ginger); Leo Burmester (Don); Karenjune Sánchez (Maria, Admirer); Karen Grassle (Sue); Ann Bean (Connie, Sales Person, Waitress); Anne Pitoniak (Annie); Larry Larson (Voice of Swami, Sales Person, Publisher); Tony Coleman (James); Larry Barnett (Charlie) and James McDaniel (Waiter) in the cast. George De La Peña was director.
- (May 11 to June 11, 1995) She played Lucy and a Chid in the Band in David Edgar's play, "The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde," at the Actors Theatre of Louisville (Mainstage) in Louisville, Kentucky with William McNulty (Gabriel John Utterson); T. Ryder Smith (Richard Enfield, A Parson); Ryan Haeseley (Charles, Child in the Band); Mark Zeisler (Dr. Henry Jekyll); Jennifer Hubbard (Katherine Urquart); Libby Christophersen (Annie Loder); David Valcin (Mr. Hyde); Ed Hyland (Poole); Fred Major (Dr. Hastie Lanyon); Anita Vassdal (A Matchgirl, A Maid, Child in the Band) and Mark Sawyer-Dailey (Sir Danvers Carew MP, Railway Guard) in the cast. Jon Jory was director. Based on the novel by Robert Louis Stevenson.