- (1977) He acted in John Morley's play, "Pinocchio", at the Churchill Theatre in Bromley, Kent, England and at the Yvonne Arnaud Theatre in Guildford, Surrey, England with Roy Kinnear, Neil Fitzwiliam, Su Pollard and Tim Swinton in the cast. Tudor Davies was the director.
- (1989) He acted in the English Shakespeare Company production of William Shakespeare's play, "The Wars of the Roses", at the Old Vic Theatre in London, England with Michael Pennington, Francesca Ryan, Clyde Pollitt, Michael Cronin, Colin Farrell, Ann Penfold, Philip Bowen, June Watson, Andrew Jarvis, Hugh Sullivan, Sion Probert, Barry Stanton, Robert Hands, Roger Booth and John Dougall in the cast. Michael Bogdanov was the director.
- (September 1979) He acted in Jerry Herman's musical, "Hello, Dolly!", at the Theatre Royal Drury Lane in London, England with Carol Channing, Eddie Bracken, Tudor Davies and Maureen Scott in the cast. Lucia Victor was the director.
- (1981) He acted in Charles Strouse's musical, "Annie", at the Victoria Palace in London, England with Charles West, Stella Moray and Matt Zimmerman in the cast. Martin Charnin was the director.
- (January 1985) He acted in Cy Coleman's musical, "Little Me", at the Prince of Wales Theatre in London, England with Ken Caswell (for Russ Abbot), Sheila White, Lynda Baron and Tudor Davies in the cast. Val May was the director.