- (2003) Audio book: Appeared (as "Quences") in the "Doctor Who" audio drama "Doctor Who Unbound: Auld Mortality", produced by Big Finish Productions.
- (8/05) Stage: Appeared in Frederick Knott's play "Wait Until Dark", Theatre Royal, Brighton, East Sussex, England.
- (1955) Stage: Appeared (as "Messenger to Antony and Octavius" in "Julius Caesar" by William Shakespeare, directed by Michael Benthall, Old Vic Theatre, London, England.
- (1961) Stage: Appeared in Thomas Murphy's play, "A Whistle in the Dark," at the Theatre Royal in Stratford East in Stratford East, England, with Michael Craig, Patrick Magee and Dudley Sutton in the cast.
- (1980) Stage: Appeared in Tom Stoppard's plays, "Dirty Linen" and "New-Found-Land," at the Greenwich Theatre in Greenwich, London, England, with Crawford Logan, Reginald Jessup and Ian Gardiner in the cast. Ed Berman was director.
- (1981) Stage: Appeard in Richard Harris' play, "The Business of Murder," at the Mayfair Theatre in London, England, with Richard Todd and Carole Mowlam in the cast.
- Novel: "The Amorous Milkman" (filmed as The Amorous Milkman (1975)).