- (October 1950 - December 1950) He acted in Arthur Wing Pinero's play, "The Second Mrs. Tanqueray," at the Theatre Royal Haymarket in London, England with Eileen Herlie, Marie Ney, Leslie Banks, Ronald Ward, Norman Wooland, and Robert Urquhart in the cast. Murray Macdonald was director and Sir Cecil Beaton was art director.
- (1952) He acted in Jennette Dowling Letton's play, "The Young Elizabeth," at the Criterion Theatre in London, England with Mary Morris, Joseph O'Conor, Margaretta Scott, Peggy Thorpe-Bates, Godfrey Kenton, and Margaret Scudamore in the cast. Charles Hickman was director.
- (1954) He acted in Charles Morgan's play, "The Burning Glass," at the Apollo Theatre in London, England with Michael Goodliffe, Dorothy Green, Faith Brook, Michael Gough, Robert Speaight, and Laurence Naismith in the cast. Michael MacOwan was director.
- (1966) He acted in Alan Plater's play, "A Smashing Day," at the New Arts Theatre in London, England with Barbara Barnett, Hywel Bennett, Michael Blackham, Vyvian Hall, Christine Hargreaves, and Jenny Laird in the cast. John Fernald was director.
- (1973) He acted in Brian Friel's play, "The Freedom of the City," at the Royal Court Theatre in London, England with Stephen Rea, Carmel McSharry, Matthew Guinness, Alex McCrindle, Louise Haslar, Nick Llewellyn, David Atkinson, Peter Adair, Michael O'Hagan, and Bob Sherman in the cast. Albert Finney was director.