- Made her off-Broadway stage debut in 1986, playing "Cetta" in John Morgan Evans' "Daughters" at the Westside Arts Theatre. She won a Theatre World Award for her performance.
- "AMC Shirley Temple Film Festival", as hostess, 23 April 1996
- Played "Susy Hendrix" in Frederick Knott's "Wait Until Dark" opposite Quentin Tarantino at the Brooks Atkinson Theatre, New York City (April 5 1998 - June 28 1998).
- TV commercial for Hanes brand casual active wear and underwear (2005).
- Starred as the title role in Oscar Wilde's "Salome" with Al Pacino as "Herod", Dianne Wiest as "Herodia", with David Strathairn as "Joakannon" and directed by Estelle Parsons at the Ethel Barrymore Theatre in New York City (4/30/2003 - 6/12/2003).
- Starred as "Julia" in Eric Ellis Overmyer's "Dark Rapture" with Scott Glenn at the Second Stage Theatre (Summer 1996).
- Starred in "Oh, the Humanity and Other Exclamations" by Will Eno at The Flea in New York City (November - December 2007).
- Starred as Isabella Bird/Joyce/Mrs. Kidd in Caryl Churchill's "Top Girls", directed by James Macdonald at the Biltmore Theatre in New York City (5/7/2008 - 6/29/2008). She received a Drama Desk Award nomination for her performance.
- (2010) Co-hostess, with Mari Winsor, of an infomercial for the "Mari Winsor Slimming Pilates" fitness program.