- Stage: Made her acting debut at seven years old in a New York stage production of the Greek tragedy "Medea" by an experimental theater. Her parents found an audition call in the "Village Voice" and asked her if she wanted to try out. She stayed with that theater company for a couple of years, playing in "Electra", "The Trojan Women", "As You Like It". She refers to former fellow company member Ellen Stewart as "sort of my godmother".
- Short film: "Level 42 Lying Still (1985)" with Mark King, Mike Lindup, Boon Gould, Phil Gould, Cherie Lunghi.
- Stage: "The Runaways", New York, 1979.
- 2007: TV commercial, Neutrogena.
- TV commercial for Neutrogena (2008) (Canada).
- (February 2012) TV commercial for Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair.
- (December 8, 1989 - January 14, 1990) Stage play: Twelfth Night - playing Olivia, at American Repertory Theatre, Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA
- (December 8, 1989) She played Olivia in William Shakespeare's play, "Twelfth Night," in an American Repertory Theatre production at the Loeb Stage in Cambridge, Massachusetts with Cherry Jones (Viola) in the cast. Andrei Serban was director. Mel Marvin was music composer. Derek McLane was set designer. Catherine Zuber was costume designer. Howell Binkley was lighting designer. Maribeth Back was sound designer. Robert Brustein was artistic director.
- (1989 - 1994) TV commercials: Hino Cruising Ranger (Japan)