- (1951) Novel: "Round the Rugged Rocks".
- (1981) Novel: "Go Slowly, Come Back Quickly".
- (8/17/49) Radio: Appeared in NBC University Theater's adaptation of George Orwell's "1984".
- (1949) Magazine ad: Stetson hats.
- (1948) Print ad (w/Loretta Young): General Electric electronic television.
- (4/28/49) Radio: Appeared in a Screen Guild Theater production of "Bachelor Mother".
- (1985) Two years after his death the late actor's photographs were edited by Tom Hutchinson as "Niven's Hollywood" and published by Salem House.
- (1941) , David Niven became involved in a training film for the British Home Guard (British Army) titled "Unarmed Combat". The instructor is none other than Capt. W. E. Fairbairn and the narrator is Niven. Former Shanghai Municipal Policeman Fairbairn had been Niven's close combat instructor when he joined the Commandos in 1940.
- (May 7 to 18, 1935) He acted in Judith Kandel's play, "Wedding," at the Pasadena Playhouse in Pasadena, California. Gilmor Brown was artistic director. Henry Dunn was director.