Grey's Anatomy (2005– )
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- Sex is a common theme throughout the series with numerous scenes displaying sexual acts. When sex acts occur they are usually in darkly lit rooms or from a perspective in which nudity is not visible but the act itself is clear. Nudity is limited with characters shown in their underwear but full nudity is only ever implied.
Violence & Gore
- As this is a drama based on surgical interns, there are elements of gore throughout the series. Displays of a variety of different surgeries are shown including internal organs, blood and dead bodies.
- There is some violent content throughout with characters involved in fights or being attacked but this is limited to specific episodes.
- Bitch, ass, and damn are said occasionally.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Use of alcohol is present in almost every episode, most commonly tequila.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some of the plot lines can be disturbing and sad for some viewers. There are some frightening and intense scenes but these are limited to specific episodes and is not an overarching theme for the series.