- (2002) Appeared in commercial for Gap clothing "Denim Invasion" with Kate Beckinsale.
- Public service announcement for The ONE Campaign [www.one.org] (2005).
- Made his highly anticipated professional stage debut on 16 July 2007 (previews from 5 July) in a West End revival of David Storey's "In Celebration" at the Duke of York's Theatre, London, UK.
- (2011) TV commercial for "Boss Orange" fragrance for men (UK)
- (September 2013 - December 2013) Stage play: "Romeo and Juliet," his Broadway debut, playing Romeo opposite Condola Rashad's Juliet. Also featuring Jayne Houdyshell and Joe Morton with direction by David Leveaux (Richard Rodgers Theatre New York)