- (2006) Album: "Oh l'Amour" (Bay Gumbo Music/Eye Bee Music), written and produced with Peter Fox. Lyrics, vocals and musical saw by Irina Björklund, who sings in English, Finnish, French and Russian. Four tracks also featured in the movie Red Is the Color of (2007).
- Finnish dubbing role for Shark Tale (2004).
- (1996) Stage play: "MÃ¥sen" (English: The Seagull) - playing Nina, at the Theatre Academy/Swedish Theatre (Swedish: TeaterhÃ¶gskolan/Svenska Teatern), Helsinki, Finland. Play originally written by Anton Chekhov, directed by Kama Ginkas, with actor Oskar Silén. Two premieres in April 25-26, 1996.
- (1995 - 1996) Stage play: "Killer Joe" - playing Dottie, at the Viirus Theatre (Swedish: Teater Viirus), Helsinki, Finland. Play originally written by Tracy Letts, directed by Maarit Ruikka, with actors Tobias Zilliacus, Johan Storgård, Birthe Wingren and Mats Långbacka.
- (1997) Stage play: "Lulu" - playing Lulu, at the Swedish Theatre (Swedish: Svenska Teatern), Helsinki, Finland. Play originally written by Frank Wedekind, directed by Hilda Hellwig, production design by Ralf Forsström, with actor Göran Schauman. Premiere in February 13, 1997.
- (2007) Stage play: "For Sheer Love of Me" (Finnish: Rakkaudesta minuun) - playing Tina, at the Center Stage Theater, Santa Barbara, California, USA. Play originally written by Anna Krogerus, directed by Mikko Viherjuuri, with actors Peter Franzén, Amber Angelo and Joanne Lubeck. Four shows only in June 9-10 and 14-15, 2007. Part of the Midnight Sun Festival, hosted by Lit Moon Theatre Company from Santa Barbara.
- (2000) Stage play: "The Cosmonaut's Last Message to the Woman He Once Loved in the Former Soviet Union" - playing Nastassja/Claire, at the La Jolla Playhouse's Mandell Weiss Forum, San Diego, California, USA (American premiere). Play originally written by David Greig, directed by Neel Keller, with actors John Feltch, Kurt Fuller, Gretchen Krich, Mark Nelson, Jan Tríska and Neil Vipond. Performance dates: August 1 - September 3, 2000.
- (2000) Album cover: Appeared as a dancer on the album cover of Laika & The Cosmonauts "Laika Sex Machine" with Peter Franzén. Cover designed by Alvar Gullichsen and photographed by Magnus Scharmanoff.
- (2005) Stage play: "Speaking in Tongues" - playing Jane, at the Powerhouse Theatre, Santa Monica, California, USA. Play originally written by Andrew Bovell, directed by Stephen Spinella, with actors Patrick Tuttle, Anna Khaja, Aaron McPherson, Hep Jamieson, Brian George, Amelia Borella, Andrew Lukich and Dylan Maddalena. Presented by the Open Fist Theatre Company in association with the Powerhouse Theatre Company. Performance dates: September 2 - October 8, 2005.